Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Items for sale

I'm really excited about this exciting turn of events.  Recently people have been suggesting that I sell stuff that I make and I've secretly wanted to try it out.  So, I decided to give it a try.  I decided to do something that I would put in my own home just in case it doesn't sell.  I bought this chair and table and I LOVE them.  They were both kind of ugly, but I love all the curvy lines and thought I could make them gorgeous.  I think they're awesome and I can't decide if I want them to sell or if I secretly hope they don't.  Either way I have listed them on KSL and I can't wait to see what happens.  What do you think?  Do you like my silly table decorations?  Some day I'll have a real studio, aka garage, and I won't have to paint in my kitchen.





Yes my daughter is wearing a pink leopard print coat and yes it's fabulous.  haha

1 comment:

  1. very sweet- love hte shape of that side table! it is so divine!

    ReplyDelete