Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm BAAAAACK!

Ok all.  After taking a VERY long hiatus I sat down and reevaluated my blog.  I read through all the posts and coincidentally my most recent post talks about how when I get a house everything will change.  Well, I bought a house in February and a lot HAS changed.  My Camera broke and so did my bank account.  haha.  So here we are joining the rest of the world with a super tight budget.  I have to be VERY resourceful when it comes to decorating my house.  I have done a ton of projects recently, but I never take before pictures because I suck, so here's a reel of pictures to see what I've been up to.


 I LOVE LOVE LOVE how this turned out!  It is amazing.  I was planning on selling it when I was done, but I just loved it too much, so now it acts as a sofa table behind my ginormous couch.  LOVE IT!

 Do you recognize that table to the right?  Those are now in my bedroom!  And they look great.  The rest of my bedroom not so much, so you'll have to wait to see them in their new home.  Also, a word to the wise.  If you are recovering bar stools and you have small children Scotch Guard is your friend.  If anyone has a hook up with scotch guard tell them I said that and that they should send me a free can.  ;)

I (cross your fingers) hopefully have an awesome before and after coming up soon and I am really excited to get back into blogging.  I love your encouraging words and I want to see your fun crafty projects so that I can be inspired.  So please SHARE SHARE SHARE!  Leave links  to your awesome craftiness in the comments box below.  I will totally check out your work and come give you some comment love.

I'm partying @

3 comments:

  1. i love that piece and love the legs on it! it is sleek and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece! I need something that wonderful behind my couch!
    So we're neighbors? How cool is that! Hope you link up an e-mail with your profile so we can 'chat' sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was really outdated wasn't I? I am all updated now, including my contact info. YAY!

    ReplyDelete