Monday, July 25, 2011

Office Organization/ Do people really buy these things?

If you are a DIYer or a crafter of any kind you probably know who Anthropologie is.  If not then feel free to check out their website.  They have some really cool vintage inspired stuff and I always see Anthropologie knock offs across blog land.  They have some fun things that I will inevitably copy.  For example ...

This awesome DIY Anthropologie shower curtain tutorial was posted on the HGTV website.  

I see lots of fun jewelry or home decor items from them, so naturally I thought there must be other cool stuff that hasn't been knocked off yet so I went browsing.  Well, I'm not ashamed to admit that I was wrong.  Not only was I wrong, I was WAY wrong.  How much would you pay for this?

I'm pretty sure they'd have to pay me to take that?

However, they do redeem themselves by having some very cool brackets and some awesome hardware.  I replaced part of my old nasty wood fence with a new pretty vinyl one, but I kept the panels.  You can see here that they are going to make some awesome craft projects.  


I want to use something like this ...

Anthropologie

with some of my old boards to make something like this.


http://thebrowyblog.blogspot.com/


They will be in my office and house all my crafty things.  Someday soon I hope to show you a finished office for two.  Until then I'll just keep dreaming.

1 comment:

  1. I love Anthroplogie! I really want to make that shower curtain too!

    ReplyDelete