Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Awesome Chair

A long time ago in a far away land there was a mom who wanted some wickedly awesome family pictures, so she called up her awesome photographer/niece and set up a time to get some taken.  Well, the day of the photo shoot this mom wanted to do something a little different.  Enter chair here.  I found this chair on KSL for $20.  It had been on there for a while, so I called to see if it was still available.  IT WAS! (obviously or I wouldn't be posting this right?)  So I offered her $10 and she accepted my offer.

It had a little hole in it, but luckily I had an old sweater that I haven't worn for about 100 years (man I'm old) that was the same exact color, so I cut a little piece off and glued it in the hole with some fabric glue.

Can you see the hole?
Old sweater
Now it's awesome and people always try to steal it from me.  I have actually had people offer me good money for it, but I can't sit comfortably on money.  You can check out the photo shoot here and after you fall in love with my pictures you can book your appointment with our photographer by visiting Eyes Wide Open Photography.



What do you think?  Should I go into photography?  This is a prime example of why we hire a photographer so often.  I am a lousy picture taker.  

Now you can look at the good pictures of the chair.



Obviously these were taken a long time ago, but isn't that chair awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment