Saturday, July 30, 2011

Birthday Extravaganza!

I had a great birthday yesterday filled with fun and wonderfulness, but you probably don't want to hear all about that.  You want to see pictures right?  Well here you go.
These are my big kids eating macaroni and cheese for dinner.  
Doesn't the table look nice and festive?
This is us with our mad taking pictures of ourselves skills.
We did cake and presents first because the kids needed to go to bed.  Isn't she pretty?
I always try to get one of those pictures where it looks like you're barfing on the cake, but it never works out.  I'm pretty sad about that.
I'm not very good at taking pictures, but I'm sure you can tell that that is a beautiful cake.
Then we made sushi.  It's not very pretty here, but it was SOOO tasty.


And it's really pretty here.  YUM!

The conclusion of the sushi making is that it's cheaper and way easier to just go out for sushi.  So, this was most likely a one time thing.  But it was a fun one time thing. Thanks to all those who wished me happy birthday.














1 comment: