Friday, October 22, 2010

Feature Friday - Eyes Wide Open Photography

We had our family pictures taken about a week ago from the most amazing photographer.  She is here in Utah and she is seriously the best which is amazing because she is also the cheapest.  haha.  For $40 a session which includes a CD with your awesome photos.  I think she's seriously under priced, but I won't tell her that just in case you want to get your family pictures done.  ;)


Here's the before picture.  We asked someone at the mall to take our picture.  This was on our Christmas card last year.  So sad, but I was pregnant and we didn't have $100+ dollars to shell out for professional family pictures.




This is the after.  WARNING:  THERE ARE ABOUT A THOUSAND PICS!!! 


















I think the pictures speak for themselves. And since you are now dying to do your own pictures visit ewophoto.blogspot.com or email our photographer Erica @ ewophoto.gmail.com  Then you can come rave about her on this blog post.  Oh yeah and You're welcome.  haha

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH! WOW! I LOVE <3 the black and white one on the tracks! Your family is BEAUTIFUL I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're kids are so CUTE. I better have kids that cute or I'm going to be forever jealous. Do they do baby plastic surgery? (ew! just kidding!)

    ReplyDelete