Friday, October 22, 2010

The Plan

After contemplating the direction of this blog and viewing the method to other blogger's madness I have devised a plan.  Does that sound evil?  Halloween is coming up soon so I guess that's OK.  Everyday I will be posting a different type of post.  Here are the titles I came up with.

Mishap Mondays - Crafting is not an exact science and I am not very good at science anyway, so I have a lot of mishaps.  You will get to see these on Mondays.  Seriously, sometimes I'm an idiot, so these should be fun.

Tutorial Tuesdays - On these days I'll show you how to make something. 

Wisdom Wednesdays - These sort of go along with Mishap Mondays.  I will share wisdom I have learned through trial and error.

Rescue Thursday - On these days I will post pieces of furniture or other things I have rescued from their ugliness.

Feature Friday - This idea I sort of stole from someone else.  I don't remember who, but I tweaked it a little.  I will be featuring a newly started or newly found by me business of the artistic type.  This will be fun because I will get to talk up companies or purposes that I am a fan of.  If you have something that you love feel free to email me with a company you think I should feature.  You can email me @ jezzica_rabbit@hotmail.com and put painted dresser in the subject line. 

Sewing Saturdays - I will obviously sew something these days

Made from Scratch Sundays - This will be our cooking segment.  I don't cook, but my husband is an excellent cook and I have some amazing cooking friends, so I will be turning the blog over to those people to work their magic.

I will often need guest bloggers to show off their stuff, so if you are interested please contact me and let me know.  Thanks for reading.  Today will be the first Feature Friday so make sure to check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment