Friday, October 29, 2010

Feature Friday - Signs of the Times

My wonderful friend Andrea is basically the female version of my husband.  Her name is even the female version of his name.  It's so crazy.  We laugh about this often.  She's so fun and she is extremely talented.  She even has her own company making these...



 This is her real laugh and I absolutely LOVE this picture of her.  Isn't she adorable?





Aren't they awesome?  So yeah she sells these custom chalkboard designs.  She can do anything you want.  I am going to get one, but I don't know what I want.  I need some suggestions.  Tell me, tell me, tell me, your fickle friend, what to get on her chalk board.  I really want a huge one, but I don't know where I would put it, so could you also give me your house?  Just kidding.  I'm going to have to start with a small one and work my way up to the one on the left because it is my all time favorite. 

So now that I am done rambling about my indecisive ways go to her facebook page here and "like" Signs of the Times and order your custom chalkboard sign today.  They make GREAT Christmas presents and Christmas is just around the corner. 

Also, if you're wondering what to get ME for Christmas you should go to The Painted Dresser's facebook page and "like" it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment