Friday, September 24, 2010

Unexpected Craziness

Well I was planning on having the desk I'm working on done yesterday, so I could blog it today, but I was evacuated due to a gas pipe bursting, so I didn't get it done.  I'd say that's a pretty good excuse, so I'll cut myself some slack.  When I was allowed to go home I hadn't had my craft fix for the day, so I spent some quality time with my glue gun.  I have some pretty cool stuff I'm working on and I'm super excited about it.  When I get back from my vacation I was supposed to go on YESTERDAY I will be a blogging fanatic with lots of cool ideas to show you.  So don't give up on my blog.  I will be back.

PS - ADD MY BLOG!  I need to look legit just in case they mention my blog in the article.



And to keep you coming back for more here are some pics of my beautiful daughter modeling her new headband.  Did I mention I LOVE my hot glue gun.  No sewing involved.

It's a fabric wrapped headband with a little flower on it.
It's kind of blurry, but I love these flowers right now. I have some other projects featuring these flowers, so I'll post a link to a tutorial so you can do them yourself when I blog those.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! I love it! So cute and Madison is getting SOO BIG!! Good job girl!!

    ReplyDelete