Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Work in Progress

I am super excited about a couple of things right now.  For one, someone contacted me today about an article they are writing about crafting and blogging for the BYU newspaper.  So fun! (Thanks Heather)  I guess that means I'm legit or they don't know ANYONE!  If you all aren't already aware this is one of many fabulous crafting blogs.  If all has gone according to plan, I now have a list of the many  blogs I'm obsessed with posted on my blog.  Where?  I don't know (remember I said this blog was a work in progress), but they should be on there.

The second thing I'm super excited about is that I have been working on my crafting hub for a few days now.  I've been refinishing this sewing desk and it has been giving me some grief, but I think I'm finally headed in the right direction.  It's mostly painted, so after I finish that and assemble one of the doors (not necessarily in that order) I'll just have the glaze to do and it will be perfect.  I even have the perfect place for it which is pretty impressive because there are five of us in a less than 800 sqft apartment.  The joys of student life.  Someday I will have an art studio and I will appreciate it.  Until then I will cherish my crafting corner and I will keep this wretched sewing table until the day I die.  And even then they'll have to pry it from my cold stiff fingers.


This is a Martha Stewart craft room in one of her many houses.  It's the whole third story.  I am so jealous.  It's even my favorite color.  I WILL BE THE NEXT MARTHA!  Only without the whole insider trading/jail thing.


This is where the magic happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Love the new blog I am going to start a few projects around the house this week. I bought a dresser to refinish for our spare room. I will let you know how it turns out. :)

    ReplyDelete