Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!

True Random Number Generator 1 15 6 Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
The Random Number Generator has spoken!  Follower #6 has won the headband.  Genna Delaney please email me your color of choice and let me know if it will be for you or for one of the adorable little girls in your life.  And since I was the one who invited Genna to join I will be making myself a headband.  haha.  Everyone congratulate Genna on her glorious win.
 
And before you cry because you didn't win.  I plan on posting the tutorial by the end of the day, so you can make your own.  Also, THERE WILL BE MORE GIVEAWAYS!  I plan to have the next give away when we hit 50 followers.  I know that seems big, but I think we can do it!  Thanks for inviting your friends and the next give away will be awesome, so keep up the good work and invite, invite, INVITE!  

1 comment:

  1. Sweet glory! I like red or black. And it will be for me since I don't have any little girls. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete