Friday, August 12, 2011

Feature Friday

I really love Feature Friday.  It's a chance for me to really focus on the awesome that is available to us.  I also, love cheap or free stuff, so you know that my features are going to be in those categories.  I am always looking for things that are cheap and will also make my life much easier.  So today I am featuring FlyLady.  I'm not really sure why I've never heard of this website before, but I LOVE IT!  And best of all it's FREE!  I am totally going to do her "baby steps" which is a month long program to change your daily habits.  I totally need this program.

After having kids I have totally let myself get into the "shower optional" mode and I'm done with that.  So starting Monday August 15th I am doing this program.  You should do it too and we'll see how we feel about ourselves, our homes, and our lives when we're done.  It's not a time consuming program which is nice, so let's do it together!  Who's with me?  haha.  Make sure to check out her awesome website.



2 comments:

  1. My sister, Emily, loves her! I might be with you... but I am fearful of commitment the way this week has gone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. You have until Monday to get yourself together and since you're moving to another state this weekend I doubt you will be ready, but she does have packing and unpacking tips on there.

    ReplyDelete