Monday, August 29, 2011

No more silence

  A good friend of mine has been featured on Knock off decor.  She doesn't really have a craft blog, but I think she should.  Actually I think she should be a part of The Painted Dresser.  (She would make me look good)  What you don't know about this crafting genius is that she is basically the silent partner behind my blog.  She is my sounding board, my fellow brain stormer, and sometimes she is my partner in crime.  I think it's time to make it official and have Debbie join the painted dresser.  This is as much her blog as it is mine and she has AMAZING craftiness.  Check out this project that I WILL be copying sometime soon.  LOVE IT!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words! You are very sweet. Thanks for the offer to join your site but I just can't right now. Thanks for featuring me though!!!
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete