Friday, August 5, 2011

Feature Fridays

So recently I've been hearing a lot about coupons.  I really like the idea of coupons and I think it's probably because I LOVE getting a good deal.  So after doing some research and talking to some friends who are big couponers I decided to dive in.  I really don't know what I'm doing, but luckily we have this really cool website called http://savvyshopperdeals.com/utah/ that has most of the deals you can use your coupons for.  There is a ton of information on that site.  Well last night I went on my first shopping trip to a local grocery store called Fresh Market.  They sent out a $10 off/10 18oz. boxes of Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheats coupon in their mailer.  And I had five $1 of two boxes of Kellogg cereal coupon from my newspaper.



So I got these 10 boxes of cereal for $1 each and these boxes have are part of the cars2 program where if you redeem four box codes you get five dollars in gas cash.  Well I have 10 box codes, so I will get $10 in gas money, so basically this cereal was FREE!  Cars2 program link


However I did spend $18.75 on a month's worth of papers, but I'm on my way to making up for that.  I think I'm going to like this.

If you are in the Utah area and would like to attend a couponing class to learn more about how to get sweet deals please let me know because I will be hosting a couponing class in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! That's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Jessica! I lose sleep over the coupon thing...just cant learn it fast enough! haha not totally. it is fun though! gonna go restock my cereal stock today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete